SPLENDID DEVELOPMENT SRL with head office in Iași, Bvd. Socola no. 206A-208, 7th Floor, 700 268, Romania, registered at the Trade Register Office under the number J22/1591/2013, tax code RO32256016, acts as operator of the kind provided for by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Protecting personal data is very important for SPLENDID DEVELOPMENT SRL. The processing of data is carried out in terms of legality, fairness and transparency, ensuring adequate data security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. SPLENDID DEVELOPMENT staff strictly comply with the legal requirements regarding data protection and take care that all processing operations are carried out only in your interest.
This commitment to confidentiality explains all aspects of processing personal data and ensures compliance with all the principles relating to said processing, established by the legislation in force, as well as by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
For any processing of personal data, which are part of a data record system or which are intended to be part of a data record system, carried out in whole or in part by automated means, as well as the processing by means other than automated means, we will ensure that your data is:
- processed legally, fairly and transparently;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not subsequently processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the original purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, if necessary, updated, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, given the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form that allows your identification for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed; personal data will be stored for longer periods insofar as they will be processed exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes;
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Your personal data will be kept in a form which allows your identification for a period not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed, as stipulated below.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
SPLENDID DEVELOPMENT SRL collects personal data through e-mail or contact section of the website www.splendidromania.ro when communicating offers, submitting proposals for cooperation, business partnerships, etc.
Usually the processing is done in such cases based on legitimate interest.
Where processing of your data is based on legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to request their deletion, within legal conditions and limits. This will not affect the processing carried out until the date of objection. The right to object can be exercised through a request communicated by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPLENDID DEVELOPMENT SRL undertakes that the data collected will be used only in accordance with the stated purposes and will not make public, sell, rent, license, transfer, etc. the database containing information on the candidates’ personal data.
WHAT KINDS OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The data provided to us are those included by you in the documents provided and may include the following information: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
Your personal data collected by us will not be processed before it is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by us, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will use personal data only for the purpose for which they were collected and we will store the data only to the extent necessary for that purpose in accordance with those mentioned.
SPLENDID DEVELOPMENT SRL will not transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA. DURATION
If your collaboration proposal was accepted, your data will be processed and stored in pursuance of a contract and under the conditions laid down therein.
If your proposal did not lead to concluding a contract, but your offer is, nevertheless, of interest for a future collaboration, your data will be stored, in general, for a period of up to 5 years from the date of their receipt/collections.
Upon expiry of this period, subject to the existence of an interest in maintaining your data in our database, we shall request your consent for the storage of data for a new period of 3 years, when an update of your personal data will also be taken into consideration.
By virtue of the right to control the personal data we have about you, you can choose within the limits and conditions provided by law, whenever necessary, to:
- Right to be informed – refers to the obligation to provide you with accurate information regarding the processing of data, in terms of how your personal data is used.
- Right of access – means that you have the right to obtain from us a confirmation that we are processing your personal data or not, and if so, we offer you access to this data, as well as information about how it is processed.
- Right to portability – refers to the fact that you can receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, as well as the transmission of this data to another operator.
- The right to oppose – refers to the right to oppose the processing of personal data when it serves a public interest or a legitimate interest of ours.
- The right to rectification – refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data.
- The right to delete/the right to be forgotten – means that you have the right to delete your collected data without undue delay, in any of the following situations: no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, withdrawal of consent, objection to processing, illegal collection, deletion for compliance with a legal obligation or collection made with the provision of information society services.
- The right to restrict the processing – can be exercised if the accuracy of the data is challenged for a certain period, sufficient to verify the data, if the processing is illegal but you do not want to delete the data, only the restriction, if we no longer need personal data in processing, but you ask us to defend a right in court or if you objected to the processing.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles.
To exercise your rights according to the legislation in force, you can contact SPLENDID DEVELOPMENT SRL at email@example.com.
You have the right to amend the data you have originally stated to reflect any ulterior changes, if any.
The requests will be analyzed and solved in the light of the applicable legal provisions.
CONTACT AND SUPPORT REGARDING YOUR DATA
With regard to processing of your personal data by SPLENDID DEVELOPMENT SRL, you can contact us for support and referrals to:
If you consider that your data is not legally processed, you have the right to file a complaint at the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP).
Address: Bvd. General Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, District 1, post code 010336, Bucharest, Romania;