We are looking for a BIM coordinator.
As a BIM Coordinator with Splendid Development, you will be working in a fast-paced construction environment driving exceptional quality and service for major infrastructure projects.
You may already have significant experience in a similar role or could be in the earlier stages of your career and need some development, what is more important is that you are a strong team player with great communication skills enabling you to mediate with engineers and the needs of the project, you will also be able to work on your own and plan for deliverable deadlines.
You participate in the design of our projects:
- You are responsible for the timing and quality of the BIM Model.
- You work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) and clients in a constructive way.
- You have an international mindset and collaborate with our offices abroad for certain modelling tasks and take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using NavisWorks or other specific software.
- Audit and review models.
- Hold regular coordination meetings with project team members.
- Early design review and constructability analysis.
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents.
- 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification.
- 4D Scheduling / Simulation using Autodesk NavisWorks or other specific software.
The successful candidate will be placed into a pivotal role in furthering the development of the companies’ digital transformation and will be involved with influencing innovative uses of technology within the company.
More than 5 years of experience in design, drafting or engineering.
Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals.
Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on BIM.
A high level of professionalism with the ability to handle confidential information is crucial to this role.
The ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and comfortable working under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
When you join Splendid Development, you become part of a team that encourages growth, flexibility, and creativity. We believe in each person’s potential, and we will help you reach yours.
You will be involved in iconic projects across Europe, working with multidisciplinary teams of engineers, architects, analysts, programmers, and artists using the latest technologies for delivering an outstanding outcome.
The chance to work abroad, in multinational teams and international work environment.
We want to make your experience with us more enjoyable, which is why we will provide a competitive, performance-based salary and an extensive benefits package.